XFT-2001 Foot Drop System (Foot Drop Stimulator) is an FES ( Functional Electrical stimulation) device for treatment of foot drop.
- The XFT-2001 Foot Drop System ( Foot Drop Stimulator ) is a functional electrical stimulation ( FES) or Neuro Rehabilitation device for the treatment of foot drop or Dropped Foot caused by Brain or Spinal diseases or Trauma, such as Stroke (CVA), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Brain Tumor, or Cerebral Palsy (CP).
- The XFT-2001 Foot Drop System(Foot Drop Stimulator ) is intended to provide ankle dorsiflexion in individuals with foot drop.
- The XFT-2001 Foot Drop System utilizes intelli-sensor technology and functional electrical stimulation ( FES ) to analyze the movement of the leg and stimulate the appropriate nerves, prompting the foot to lift with every step.
- Seamless Bluetooth connectivity.
- Wear almost any type of shoe, convenient and comfortable.
- Reduced atrophy, reduced spasticity in the calf and quadriceps muscle.
- Increased walking speed. Improve gait quality and muscle condition.
- Greater walking range of mobility.
Regular use of the Foot Drop System XFT-2001 will give:
- Improved ground clearance;
- Reduced tripping and falls;
- Reduced compensatory movements such as hip hitching or circumduction (swing the leg out side ways);
- Reduced effort of walking;
- Reduced spasticity in the calf and quadriceps muscle;
- Increased walking speed;
- Heel strike with eversion;
- Improves the position of the foot in weight bearing resulting in greater stability in stance;
- Greater walking range of mobility;
- Greater safety, confidence and independence while walking;
- Long term therapeutic benefit resulting in improved unaided walk.
Product Name: Foot Drop System Stim Unit
Classification: Type BF Equipment
Size: 99mm (H) x 65mm (W) x 20mm (T)
Power Source: Two 1.5 V Alkaline AAA batteries
Maximum Current: 150 mA
Max Voltage: 100V
Load impedance: 500ohm
Operation Modes: Training, Gait (Walking)
Pulse Width: 25-300 microseconds (Adjustable)
Frequency Range: 16-33Hz (Adjustable)
Stimulation Trigger Source: Tilt or Foot Sensor
Controls and Indicators: ON/OFF/Intensity; Stimulation, Gait/Training mode, Error